Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. It's hell week at my place. I'm paying for taking the summer and spring off from shooting to help my son get ready for football season. I can go out to my range (which happens to be my front yard) and shoot one round of arrows about as good as I have ever shot, after that I guess muscle fatigue sets in and I go down hilll bad from there. I will definately try to shoot more next summer. This is tough!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
If I took the summer off, I would probably go thru withdrawls and have to be commited.Kudos to you for helping your son out.Awesome father.:)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm too addicted to stop for a summer break. Better late than never though...keep up the good work!

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
I never quit shooting for an extended period of time if I can help it, even in the winter.Now that I started shooting traditional this year practice has become even more critical for me now.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
I shoot year round. The longest I go is maybe a week due to vacations/conferences. Try turning down your draw weight a bit until you get back into the swing of things. You don't want to develop any bad habits due to struggling with the draw.:darkbeer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts