Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would see how many people are in wheelchairs on at. i have been in one for the last ten years. i also would like to know how many still shoot compounds i still do thanks.

· Registered
3,729 Posts
just thought i would see how many people are in wheelchairs on at. i have been in one for the last ten years. i also would like to know how many still shoot compounds i still do thanks.
I know forgeboy and I know how he shoots he has been my partner in many leagues over the past few years since I have gotten to know him and you couldnt ask for a better partner keep up the good shootin chief

· 300 or bust
13,148 Posts
Tax Lawyer might chime in on this one too, motorcycle accident.

· Registered
9,602 Posts
Justin.....we'll be out these prisons on wheels soon.....this week was especially uplifting with the removal of federal restrictions of funding for stem cell.

I just called the dude who went from the chair to walking canes due to some procedure. He's calling me back in a hour. I will PM you what he says.

Guys.....if you want to help with the research....and possibly get something nice out of it.....PM me.

BTW....Shooter22 has a spinal cord injury as well.

· Registered
1,775 Posts
Justin.....we'll be out these prisons on wheels soon.....this week was especially uplifting with the removal of federal restrictions of funding for stem cell.

I just called the dude who went from the chair to walking canes due to some procedure. He's calling me back in a hour. I will PM you what he says.

Guys.....if you want to help with the research....and possibly get something nice out of it.....PM me.

BTW....Shooter22 has a spinal cord injury as well.
Paul, That is great news and you just made my day! Every time I see you posting on here it puts a smile on my face it really does. You've come a long way my friend.

· Registered
958 Posts
I am an incomplete quad and have log some time in a wheelchair. I shoot one handed with a mouth tab. The good new you can try out for Paralympics if your interested. IBO has a disabled class and check out the PCBA websight if you like to hunt. I am a (unpaid) rep for PCBA here in Alabama. PM me if your have questions after visiting the website.

· Registered
9,602 Posts
You guys impress me with the years under your belt. People have no idea of that kind of strength.

I am thankful that the technology is moving so it will hopefully be over soon.

I hope all of you can set that chair on fire sometime in the near future.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

just over 3 years in the chair now after motorcycle accident.

Tried to get back into bowhunting, but battling big-time with the trunk support being missing (t8) . Can't keep the bow up and drawn at the same time. :mad:

Any suggestions / strap configurations / supports you guys can have /use that might help me? Would really like to get back in the game, but thus far I am not getting it right...exteeeeeeamly frustrating…loved archery before the crash:cry:

Thanks

· Registered
2,679 Posts
My hats off to all of you, I have had many hip surgerys both left and right. I know have my 1st repalcment and it's doing well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.