Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Northeast Ohio, and Im thinking of buying a Monster. I was wondering whats everyone paying for there Monsters in the Eastern Ohio/Western Pennsyvania area? Thanks Guys....

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is anyone around here selling them for $699 like I heard of in Kentucky? I 'm thinking of picking one up if so, but I dont want to get a second Mortage to try it out.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I live in Northeast Ohio as well. The monster is going for $830 at the local Mathews dealer. Its a great shop, you can even set up a payment plan and make payments. When I bought my reezen and set up my plan, he even took some money off. Pm me if you want more details/directions.

·
Registered
266 Posts
monster's are selling for 725 in my area of indiana

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
monster

I got mine for $809. I might of found it a little cheaper, but I liked the shop, and I trusted there work.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I live in Northeast Ohio as well. The monster is going for $830 at the local Mathews dealer. Its a great shop, you can even set up a payment plan and make payments. When I bought my reezen and set up my plan, he even took some money off. Pm me if you want more details/directions.
Payment plan is why your paying way to much.
Monsters in Tennessee $699 and there still not selling here.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
749 in Augusta Georgia

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
They are over 800 here in Idaho.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found the shop and the price I was looking for, it will be in my hands soon.

·
I am the Tin Man!
2,982 Posts
You wanna know what I paid or what my wife thinks I paid?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well I payed way too much but if I had it to do all over again I would. :)

850.00 - Bow
80.00 - All Black
70.00 - Red/Black Strings
30.00 - Engraving on Handle
69.52 - Tax
1099.53 - Total

Now that is just an estimate. I think I actually paid about 1200.00 but I don't have my receipt so I am guessing on the up-charges for all black, engraving, red/black strings.

However, I did get the first all black bow :mg: but I think I paid for it too. :)

After the full setup I have easily 2k in it, if not more but as I said before if I had it all to do over again I would for this is the first time I have gotten a bow exactly how I wanted it. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
$ 750.00 N.E. Indiana , all the dealers in area agree on the price

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Well I payed way too much but if I had it to do all over again I would. :)

850.00 - Bow
80.00 - All Black
70.00 - Red/Black Strings
30.00 - Engraving on Handle
69.52 - Tax
1099.53 - Total

Now that is just an estimate. I think I actually paid about 1200.00 but I don't have my receipt so I am guessing on the up-charges for all black, engraving, red/black strings.

However, I did get the first all black bow :mg: but I think I paid for it too. :)

After the full setup I have easily 2k in it, if not more but as I said before if I had it all to do over again I would for this is the first time I have gotten a bow exactly how I wanted it. :)

Dude, I would love to know how you got one so soon.?
Were the strings ordered that way from the factory ?? or are they
aftermarket ??

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you make the trip to Centerville ??
SURE DID....Joe is a GREAT GUY and its the kind of "DOWN HOME" shop I was looking for. I shot the 60# for about 45 min and fell in love. Its kinda funny cuz I was pretty much set on the 70#, If I could of got ahold of my buddy (long story) I would of left with one, but now I have to drive all the way back up there.( 1hr. 40min)...But Nice Guy,Good Price,will get my Business. Thanks DAN

1 - 20 of 33 Posts