Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've asked that here before after asking Bowtech no answer and none from their folks here so does anyone have any info on Mass weight of the two bows?? Randy

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Yeah, it's ridiculous that they don't put this information on the website or in their print literature. It's a basic statistic that many people want to know when shopping for bows.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I'm pretty certain that lunkerbuster is correct.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for the info, you'd think they would post it and I wouldn't have to ask here to try and find out..Randy

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
If someone does not give you a for sure answer might want to try sending a PM to poorguy. Pretty sure he will know.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO is that with or without a quiver.

-----

Poorguy was in the first thread I asked about this , wasn't any help at all..

It's really weird neither Bowtech or their people here will answer the question .. Is their bow weight some huge secret.. Interested in their bows but the customer service is really sucking.. Randy

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

-----

It's really weird neither Bowtech or their people here will answer the question .. Is their bow weight some huge secret.. Interested in their bows but the customer service is really sucking.. Randy
Thats what the two destroyers weigh. That was the question. lol

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

-----

If you read lunkerbusters reply the answer is there.

"340 weighs 3.9lbs,and the 350 weighs 4.1lbs"

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
It's a sign of total arrogance and contempt for the customer. Every piece of sporting equipment made gives the mass/weight- fishing poles, rifles,boots, reels, fly lines,tree stands, arrows, points, nocks, etc. etc.
Notice that I am not bashing the product, so if you are going to offer some other explanation, I would like to hear(read) it.
It's been my experience in life that the attitude and general outlook towards the customer starts at the top (management) and eventually trickles down to all of the employees.
JMHO

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I've answered this question in every single thread I've encountered it in and that's been several. I did not see that question posed by you at all. I went back through your posts and see where you asked it after I posted in a thread but there is one reply after yours of which I never saw it, wasn't in that thread again. Therefore, you never asked me. Had I seen the question, you would have had your answer, guaranteed.

It's been answered above, the 340 weighs 3.9 lbs, the 350 weighs 4.1 lbs.

And the weights of the Destroyers have been in several Destroyer threads. When the teaser video was released, it was listed there as well. It's no secret, they weigh the same as some, less than others.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts