Archery Talk Forum banner

How much does your Apex 7 weigh for 3D?

656 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  heilman181
I would like to know how much does your Apex 7 weigh for 3D and how do you balance it? thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,792 Posts
If you wanted to know about a Q2, Reezen or BowTech 82nd Airborne, I could help you out...LOL

If I come across any more info, I'll be sure and let you know something.

· Registered
4,587 Posts
I would like to know how much does your Apex 7 weigh for 3D and how do you balance it? thanks
A LOT!!!!

I have never really weighed mine. The bow itself weighs 5 lbs, and with a sight, rest, stabilizer, it's gotta be between 7-8 lbs I'd think.

May have to put it on a scale.

As far as balance, I've never really had a problem with it. The bubble always seems to find the middle when I draw it.

· Registered
3,220 Posts
Hey pooter, i can actually answer this one for ya. My A7 with everything you see listed below, weighs 9.87 pounds...:mg: Yeah!! :jeez: crazy isn't it?? Its the one thing thats making me think about doing some trading, selling, or all the above, for a lighter bow with 80% let-off. I gett'in to old and wore out to try to hold that kinda weight steady and i hate the 65% let-off, because i like to relax at anchor. Now as far as balance goes, i'am using the 24" AEP skinny stabilizer w/no weight in the front and one 8" side bar, w/weight and it is in perfect balance.

Hope this helps,
Danny..:cheers:

· Registered
1,792 Posts
AEP makes some awesome stuff!

That's what I have on my 82nd Airnborne, and I LOVE it!

When I get more money, I'm gonna put an AEP setup on my Reezen, too!

· Registered
566 Posts
mine also is very heavy, i have a brass weight in the top and a tungsten in the bottom. a cbe dial pin, a 28'' easton ace with a cartel devibe on the end of it with a stainless weight on it. a 8'' easton ace rear bar with a stainless weight on it too. so yeah, if u dont get it by now i think the more weight the better, at 59# this thing is a dream to shoot

· Registered
8,117 Posts
I have the Copper John ANTS Evo 2 sight. I recently put on a 26" bigJONson stabilizer and used the Doinker AOSM mount with an 8" bigJONson back bar and it balances very well!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.