Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Than the Switchback with the same draw length? Is it as accurate and shock free as well? Thanks

TEXAS

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
probably not as smooth but hard to tell its very smooth,and fast the brace ht. is a little shorter so not as forgiving but darn accurate.

·
Electified Archer
3,275 Posts
maybee-r said:
probably not as smooth but hard to tell its very smooth,and fast the brace ht. is a little shorter so not as forgiving but darn accurate.
I dont want to start a pissing match but I disagree with everything you said. I have shot my daughtetrs Prestigue and have found it to be very smooth, with a solid back wall and very fast. Her's is set at 48 pounds, 25" draw lenth shooting a 275 grain arrow she is getting 268 FPS. As far as the brace hieght is concerned this bow maxis out at a 29" draw lenth so with the shorter dl the brace hieght really doesn't afect the forgiveness of this bow.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I cant tell you something about the speed difference between the two bows , but the prestige is a fantastic shooter , absolutely no shock , no vibration , and for it's geometry it is extremly accurate !

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm currently shooting/ hunting with my Prestige , shot a Switchback last year. The Prestige shoots every bit as good if not better and I think that it's quite a bit faster than the switchback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts