Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a recurve bow up for sale on AT but I closed the thread because I really don't know what to ask for it. What is a fair price for a run of the mill used recurve? It is a Shakespeare Wonderbow Laminated Fiber Glass. The model is "The Yukon Model X24". It is 45# 60" with no string. Any ideas what to ask and what it costs to ship one?

·
edthearcher
6,509 Posts
I had a recurve bow up for sale on AT but I closed the thread because I really don't know what to ask for it. What is a fair price for a run of the mill used recurve? It is a Shakespeare Wonderbow Laminated Fiber Glass. The model is "The Yukon Model X24". It is 45# 60" with no string. Any ideas what to ask and what it costs to ship one?
dont get mad $45.00
put a old black widow for sale several hundred
bear take down several hundred
old bear tamerlane from the 60s more than it sold new

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
yep

i might be interested in a wonderbow.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
$$$$$

Aren't there some recurves worth THOUSANDS? I know I sound ignorant and I am. But I thought there were some old recurves worth Ks. Maybe that is long bows? Like I said, I am ignorant.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
ive never seen any worth much over a thousand, but certainly some sky's, , Black widows, Super Kodiaks, and bear t/d's in mint condition bring in multiple hundreds.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've sort of been collecting recurves and long bows for years and do have some unusual ones,but have never had to pay more than $200. A couple are Brackenberrys and Bears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts