Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Compared to the switchbackxt,tribute and trykon how smooth is the draw on the newberry sabre.Never shot one or seen one just whats on the internet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sabre orthe Sabre XL??? I bought an XLthis spring and it is by farthe most comfortable bow for me. I've shot almost all of them and this bow is awesome!!! You'e got the best of all world's with this bow...fast, smooth, quiet, cheaper than the "big guys" and most importantly the owner/ staff at Newberry is awesome....available, receptive to questions, and very helpfull. I have never had this level of customer service with any product I've ever purchased in my life. If you have any doubts or questions please do yourself a favor and contact Rebecca or Richard at Newberry, you won't be dissapointed.

Terp

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Not just the sabre..but the SAT cam are a very smooth cam all around. They'll probably remind you of a hoyt cam 1/2, however the SAT's are just a smoother..when designed Richard took out some of the draw curve.

They're nice you probably like them and compared to the bows in your list the sabre will perform just as good as any of them.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I like my Sabre but in all honestly I didn't think it was as smooth as my Bowtech or Mathews. Great bow and they do pack a punch though! Fantastic customer service all around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts