Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 2001 or newer Hoyt tec bow preferably a Cam&1/2 to shoot competions with and I'm having trouble finding one that fits me. If you know anyone who might have on with a 26-27in. draw and 50-60# pull pm me

Brian

·
Registered
374 Posts
The Cam & 1/2 came out in 2003. If your sure of your draw length you can try EBay. I have bought several bow there with no problems. Do a search...... Hoyt.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Your best bet is just ordering a new one. There's nothing like that new-bow smell :D

Otherwise, you might try going through a dealer who has an in-door shooting range. Alot of those guys will help their repeat customers sell bows. Mine keeps a running list of items for sale from loyal customers.

You might even be able to order a new draw length module and send the old one back to hoyt for an equal trade.

D

·
0 Posts
ehrich06...

...or try the "classifieds"...

...post a WTB(want to buy) ad in there and give them the measurements...see what shows up:cool: ...be sure who your dealing with and get all the info BEFORE you make a deele...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
LH Hoyt

I just got a good deal on a used LH hoyt off of this site. Also look on ebay under lh bow or left handed bow. It seems like the resale on used lh bows isnt so great so you should be able to find a good deal..

·
Registered
184 Posts
thats true,
buddy of mine just bought a 02 ultratec off here lefty flames with some accessories for $300
i thought that was a kick*** deal!:eek:
AW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts