Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace the stock grip on my Mathews Switchback. I have been shooting a few different bows and decided I really dislike my grip. I have been to the torqueless web site and they talk about 3 wrist positions and 3 different noses. How do I decide what wrist style I want, I am thinking Medium or low?
What is the pros and cons of different nose sizes?

Thanks for some advice.
nb

· C:\My Documents\My Pictur
24,688 Posts
Now i bought two medium Bow grips.From a well known Texas bow grip,company.Took them off.
I now used on my Rival Pro.The brown material, you buy from Wal Marts.in a square for the bottom of chair legs. Mine has been on my Rival Pro. for 3 years now.No sweat no slippage. [Later

· Registered
3,895 Posts
Check with Jaeger grips. Paul makes an awesome grip! You will be impressed!

· Registered
8,033 Posts
+1!!! They are awesome grips!! I use them on both of my S4's. Give Paul a call. God bless:)

Check with Jaeger grips. Paul makes an awesome grip! You will be impressed!

· Registered
392 Posts
I just installed one of these on my XT and it feels just right. Nice and slender with a low wrist position. It's ambidextrous too. All for about $22.00

Hicks is the brand and their available at LAS.

· Jager Archery
2,687 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
I was having the same issue on which style. I took off the grip and just shot it off the riser. If you can shoot it off the riser that is considering low wrist a stock Mathews grip is medium. I went with a torqueless low wrist comp nose. I have not had a chance to install it on my bow yet. I'm very impressed with the quality of the product and the speed in which is in my hand.

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.