Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what the best way to do the payments when selling a bow to a person over the internet? Then what’s the best way to send it to the person ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I wrap foam tightly around with cling wrap then box.
Paypal is the standard that we have been using on forums for many years. Goods snd services.
Cheapest shipper. That is all discussed with the buyer. Extra communication can forego a lot of headache or hurt feelings later.

·
Registered
19,313 Posts
Face to face, cash transaction. Carried in padded hard case...bring a portable target for testing

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Not everyone does pay pal. I do post office (only) money order, Walmart 2 Walmart money transfer or face to face transaction.

If shipping, completely wrap riser and limbs. Then wrap strings and cables. Then wrap the complete bow with bubble wrap. Encase bubble wrapped bow in blue styrofoam. Then put in cardboard box. Ship and insure for cost of replacement using UPS. Package like a gorilla will handle the package. Package like you want to receive it. Take pictures of every step for documentation in case of damage during transit. Take pictures of bow before and after bubble wrap.

·
Registered
None
626 Posts
Also take detailed pictures of cams and limbs especially. Also be up front about any dings. Sorry op missed important parts PayPal and ups or FedEx USPS sucks

Reactions: Shaught

·
Registered
PSE Mach 1, Hoyt RX4 Alpha, Black Gold Pro Hunter, X-Impact arrows, SEVR broadheads
38 Posts
I sell in the original box - most manufacturers have a bubble wrap sleeve for the bow, and foam on the top and bottom. I would recommend always hanging on the the original box if you can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts