Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I recently put my Tribby on here and have a ton of offers on it , thing is I'm not sure how to go about selling/shipping it , How do I box it up? How does the payment work? This is my first time ever doing something like this.

· Registered
20,483 Posts
Usually use a bow box, get one from a dealer probably.
Good safe way to send and get money is PayPal or a lot of ppl use a money order.

You can ship USPS, fedex, UPS just make sure you get tracking number and insurance when shipping.

· Registered
2,667 Posts
Over pack it--long packages have a way of ending up as a ramp in the back of UPS trucks, and bows don't fare well if they are bent in the middle. If it is a takedown, take it down--the shorter the better. If you have a problem and need to file a damage claim, be prepared for UPS to deny payment due to "insufficient packaging" unless you ship it in a hard case inside a box.

· Registered
8,525 Posts
First I would wait until you receive payment never ship a bow without getting payed first .
If you're buying something always check out their feedback if it's not 100% don't buy .

I guess paypal works for some ,I'm not set up for it so .The only payment I will accept is a Postal Money order.You can take the money order to the post office and if they have enough money in the draw they will cash it for you .While you're there you ship the bow .

Like everyone has already said pack it well .Plus insure it for what you got payed for it .

Good Luck.

· Shootin and Cussin
27,243 Posts
All good info so far.

I will reiterate....INSURANCE, INSURANCE INSURANCE!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.