Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has ever asked this question before, so I will. I own a boat load of made up arrows and shafts in all kinds of sizes. My biggest problem is keeping them all sorted by size and brand someplace that is convenient so I can actually see what I have without going through all of them everytime I want to experiment while tuning a bow for arrow size.

Can some of you guys post some pics showing how you store all your arrows? When you have alot to choose from it gets difficult.

Thanks, Gapmaster

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
buy a bunch of those 2 piece plastic tubes...i know easton sells them...then you can write the weight and all the other info on the bottom of the tube and place it on a shelf with the info facing out...

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
My son and i use an old pop corn can or decorated can like ya get stuff in around Christmas ya know.

My brother back in the old days took 3 pieces of plywood and a few dowel rods.

Drilled holes in the plywood for the size arrow you wanted then put the dowel rods in it to hold it up and then stand the arrows down through the holes

You can make them any size you want and here is a couple of pictures of what i mean.

Don't mind the dust as these were made back in the 50s by my brother.:wink: AC

Attachments

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
My son and i use an old pop corn can or decorated can like ya get stuff in around Christmas ya know.

My brother back in the old days took 3 pieces of plywood and a few dowel rods.

Drilled holes in the plywood for the size arrow you wanted then put the dowel rods in it to hold it up and then stand the arrows down through the holes

You can make them any size you want and here is a couple of pictures of what i mean.

Don't mind the dust as these were made back in the 50s by my brother.:wink: AC
G'Day AC, That's very similar to what i use ! :darkbeer:

Woody

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Arrow storage

I use 2" pvc pipe & caps... Drill hole in cap, screw it down to a pc. of 3/4" plywood, cut 22" lengths of pipe, push pipe into cap { no glue } , repeat . Makes a great floor stand.:wink:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
A few years ago Meijer after the season had just a few of their crappy arrows left in stock, spread out over two cardboard holders. I combined them into one of the cardboard holders, and took the other one home. :) It is almost full now so I need to find another one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts