Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

as I have to get a new string on my bow for the 1st time, I do have a couple questions re peep-sight and nockpoint:

1.) Could somebody please explain to me how ti tie in a peep-sight correctly, so that it stays in place properly? I 've seen this "loop around one of the spreaded string-sides, then around the peep and change to other side"-thing on other shooter's bows occasionally, but I don't have a clue on how to do this correctly.......... A photo or drawing would really hepl a lot here.

2.) When you change your bow-string, what is your trick on setting nockpoint and peep on the new string in the same hight as on your ols string?

3.) Will dental floss do the job when it comes to tieing in the nockpoint and peepsight? What material do you use?

Lookimg forwad to your replies...........:)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
ops...

on the edersbow link, click on the link 'articles', then on "Repair, Tuning, Maintainance and Do It Yourself Guides" and finally on " How To Serve Peeps And Nocks"

Didi

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Folks,

as I said before: That's the reason why I really love this site:D

Thx, guys....... that will definitely help!

I am still wondering on how to tie in your peep with this

"loop serving around one side of seperated string on the top, then around peep and finally change to ther side of sepeated string" -- trick? I don't know how to explain more precisely ---- know what I mean?:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts