Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seeing a few posts about TruCarbon out there and decided to start a new thread as I'm new to AT and want to see how all of you guys use TruCarbon in the field. No, I don't work for TruCarbon, I'm not on their staff, just an average Joe trying to make my hunts successful.

How I use TruCarbon:

TruCarbon H20 for pre-season soak in my utility tub and hang my clothes out to dry. Also might "refresh" my hunting clothes for rifle season after a hot early season archery.

TruCarbon Powder (in the shaker)
I am not a "hose myself down" user of TC. I've seen guys turn the inside of their car black from all the TC on their hunting clothes (thank God for neoprene seat covers).

I use it mostly for exposed skin on my face/hands and even my arms when I wear T-shirt for early hot hunts. Takes the shine off my white, oily skin. Also acts as a mild moisture adsorbant (probably not as good as talc for certain areas guys).

I also sprinkle inside the sweat band of my baseball cap to control sweat smell from warm walks into the woods.

How do you use it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
thanks...............

We LOVE to see when "real" guys use our products and give us their many ways of applications. It gives us here more and more stories to share with others.When the average "joe" finds success we truly feel we are there right with them sharing in the celebration of the hunt. Isnt that really whats its all about? Thanks for sharing and ofcourse we'd love to hear more................

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Use an old spray bottle, rinse it and put a mixture in it!! You can spray everything down, like some of the things you don't put in the washer! Seat on the stand, boots, vest, hats, belts, just to name a few. This stuff works great and is a lot cheaper than buying a suit. I give my customers the reasons and how to use the product so they can make an intellegent decision!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts