Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one use them with good results? tried them a couple of years ago on a doe, not much blood trail but i think i got jumpy and the shot selection wasnt that great, any way i never found her. went to muzzys last year with good results but i think thats due to learning to focus on my shot and not being so jittery. that shot just stays in my mind for some reason, think the stingers actually fly better than the muzzys and i know they penatrate better. whats you guys opinion on them?

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
buby said:
any one use them with good results? tried them a couple of years ago on a doe, not much blood trail but i think i got jumpy and the shot selection wasnt that great, any way i never found her. went to muzzys last year with good results but i think thats due to learning to focus on my shot and not being so jittery. that shot just stays in my mind for some reason, think the stingers actually fly better than the muzzys and i know they penatrate better. whats you guys opinion on them?

I like em, if you are unhappy with your blood trials, work on arrow placement, not band hopping , hoping to find the magic saves your arss broadhead doesn't exist.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as i said ithink my loss was due to my shot placement, i think ican now do the same with them as i do my muzzys. i just wondered of the guys that have got GOOD shot placement what kind of blood trails they got. never said i was looking for a magical broadhead.:wink:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I shoot a 2 blade Stinger and it works real good for me. I think they are the best. Everybody should use them.:wink: :wink:
Take care,
Ty Weaver:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts