Archery Talk Forum banner

Hows everything look

883 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  P.L. Archery
Snow Winter Freezing Blizzard Tree
Been working on form the last few years think I have it very close let me know what you think. If you want to see were I started look in nuts&bolts guild I am the guy he used as a bad example.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
By George, I think you've got it!!

· Registered
190 Posts
I find it hard to tell much about your grip from this photo. You have a nice high elbow. You should have a few more views to really tell. A good coach will stand behind and on either side of you while shooting to check your form.

· Registered
637 Posts
Im where you were then, struggling because of imporper fit resulting in improper form, my problem is in order to get to a shorter draw it means a new bow and thats not in the budget rite now, the only thing I see is it seems your anchor is high, if you lower the anchor and raise the peep the anchor should be more relaxed with the elbow pointing twords the grip thats what I understand to be the ideal positioning, but im no expert, Im just going from what I read in that same Nuts & Bolts thread you refered too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.