Archery Talk Forum banner

How's My Form?

2K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  AlienX 
#1 ·
How's my form? Let me know what you think.

See less See more
#26 ·
i heard Santa's elves can make a few of the bows mentioned on here. but might be too short notice!
Yes ...you're right about that. We already got all the christmas gifts this year (out of money). But early next year.

He really likes to shoot but gets frustrated pretty easy - especially with the funky bow. It's my job to talk his Grandma into getting him a new bow.

I've seen the diamond ice before, but didn't know if he'd be able to draw it back.

#29 ·
Draw looks a little short :confused: he's just getting started let him have fun, don't overwhelm him with too much technical stuff.

If he wants to continue the sport get him a bow that fits him, Christmas is coming up just as a reminder. Have him shot a shorter more comfortable draw length, get him to anchor consistantly, maybe a release aid, and have him loosen his grip. Other than that just let the little guy have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.