Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Hoyt makes compound and recurve bows, and also owns Easton. Are there any other bow companies out there that has the "triple threat" thing going for them as well?

I was also curious if anyone could get sponsored by Easton, if they weren't shooting for Hoyt? I asked my cousin, but he wasn't sure. He was always sponsored by Mathews, but said he could always call up Easton and get things for free/at a discount due to him being with USAT... but he was never official sponsored by Easton.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, pse is a lil more than tripple threat, but chance shoots for pse, and easton.
What all does PSE make? I am learning new things today! lol...

·
Registered
452 Posts
McPherson Guitars

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So Hoyt makes compound and recurve bows, and also owns Easton. Are there any other bow companies out there that has the "triple threat" thing going for them as well?

Got that wrong Easton own Hoyt
Thank you for the correction. So... it would be more feasible to get sponsored by Easton, while not shooting for Hoyt?

·
Banned
3,502 Posts

I was also curious if anyone could get sponsored by Easton, if they weren't shooting for Hoyt? I asked my cousin, but he wasn't sure. He was always sponsored by Mathews, but said he could always call up Easton and get things for free/at a discount due to him being with USAT... but he was never official sponsored by Easton.

Get stuff for free or at a discount!! or Both.. Just curious.....

·
Registered
902 Posts
Try PSE. They own -

PSE
Carbon Force
Vibracheck
King
Carson
Top Gun

And there is probably more that I can't think of right now. They either make or market EVERYTHING needed to shoot a bow, compound or recurve/longbow.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Easton Archery is a division of Easton Sports Inc that produce a lot of different sporting equipment.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Get stuff for free or at a discount!! or Both.. Just curious.....
Some times he could get stuff for free, other times just at a discounted rate.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
...if it weren't for EASTON...tournament Archery and the Organizations that host them would be long gone...

...any of you that enjoy competative shooting should be thankful thatEASTON contributes as they do...

...I have suggested in the past and wish they would get into the "franchise" business relative to Archery Shops/Learning Centers...

...I believe it would be yet another winning venture for them and "us" as Archers :cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.