Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered these airshox for my nitrum and got these??!! How do you installed solid airshox! Obvioiuysly the wrong ones. Anyone know of different airshox? IMG_20160130_162732.jpg

·
Registered
496 Posts
Those look like they might go between the limbs instead of on the arm. Id rather have the old style than the new arm thing. To many moving parts for me.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Take the arms off your nitrum and install those between the limbs. Your bow will be much quieter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I got rid of my air shox, one of the arms broke. I am not impressed with design. Take the arms off and use these instead, just my opinion.

I shot many of thousand arrows before it broke, but it did and my bow is just as quite or more quite.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I got rid of my air shox, one of the arms broke. I am not impressed with design. Take the arms off and use these instead, just my opinion.

I shot many of thousand arrows before it broke, but it did and my bow is just as quite or more quite.
Those arms are a joke from a design and use stand point. The add weight to the bow, come loose, not centered on some, and the AirShox plastic crumbles during the shot.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'm gonna stick with the stock black ones anyways. Got a set of green ones cheap if anyone wants them!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an Allen screw holding the arm in. Easy to take off. Problem is these replacement airshox don't have a hole in them like the stock ones do to fit over the arm.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Airshox have been sold!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts