Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this bow for years , took it apart to use its Spiral X cams to build the Alpha Elite Franken bow about 5 years ago. It has been sitting in a box since then. I bought new Cams, Axles etc last year to put it back together but no longer have my own press(got dropped when moving it) so here ya go a great deal on a Burner you just need to put together or have a friend with a Press help ya out. The Sting set is brand new, the riser has a few small dings from the rest etc the limbs you have your choice a set of black 88deflection limbs which will be 60#or so for a 30" Burner, a set of Camo 84 deflection which I believe is around 56+# the buyer get their choice of these two sets of limbs. I will throw in a set of 98 deflection limbs if I remember correctly 66+#, I picked these up years ago, someone had started to strip one of the limbs so there are 3 camo and one mostly stripped they are free if the buyer wants them.
Been cleaning out some old bows this summer
Everything is there to build this bow just need a press. Not interested in any Trades $220.00 shipped priority mail insured . I ship to the US only AK and Hi will cost more for shipping.
I've owned a number of Burners and one thing about them they can hit their rated 340FPS . Thanks for looking.........

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the 3rd set of limbs 98 deflection

·
Registered