Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7,049 Posts
Well i don't shoot 3D but really like my Burners. If you are not familiar with Spirals you will want to shoot one before buying. Randy

· Registered
122 Posts
I shot mine at ASA last year several times and shoot it in local 3d tournaments. The spiral cams are great for a speed came. They are smooth and not to harsh. I am shooting mine at 30" 70 ibs and shooting a 376gr arrow at 332fps. Great bow...

· Registered
2,494 Posts
jost picked up one sun. now just waiting to get a limbdriver then i can get it set up

· Registered
5,477 Posts
I just got one...It surprised me as much as any bow I have had in the last several years.I was expecting the draw to be a little harsh.Due to the shorter ata and spirals.Wrong.It is an amazing bow.The spirals are a very smooth cam,Some people that have A soft shot. Have some trouble with them.If you shoot a strong shot and maintain pressure against the wall.You will absolutely love them.If you have a tendency to creep and bounce off the wall.You will need some time to adjust.The bow holds and shoots great.I can see where you could use it as a do all type bow.I shoot it as well as my ultraelite.

· Registered
1,404 Posts
I just started shooting one last week.I was wondering about the spirals as well.They are different than other cams.But I like them.I had owned a Monster and a Destroyer before this bow so Im familiar with those two.The burner has no hump.It just pulls smooth and steady all the way to the wall.You need to hold against the wall and not creep they do make you pay attention.Also Im shooting 60 pounds so I still have some speed.I literally set the bow up on Saturday night and shot a round of 3D Sunday.I do like the spiral cams.

· Registered
7,049 Posts
I love mine for 3d that's all I use it for and shot better than ever. It does keep you honest if you start dropping your shoulder when you get tired you'll pay for it.
Now if they will just make it in a carbon riser version !!! Randy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.