Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 Hoyt alphamax 32 for sale. I want a new diamond black ice. so i have to sell the hoyt. i am asking $575 for bow, d-loop, and peep. or $600 with that and a new whisker biscuit. I will not be on here much. the easiest way to get a hold of me is going to be by phone. i dont get texting. my number is 5732595750...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Need specs dude if you want to sell it you would check your pms often because it wont last long. Im am very intrested.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here's some pics of his bow. It's 28" draw and has 70 pound limbs and a WB droptine arrow rest. I don't have my digital camera on me atm, so I took the pics with the Iphone and the quality is not as good.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has brand new limbs on it, and never been fired. It has the number 3 cams. It is in awesome shape. There are no dings or scratches.

·
Registered
833 Posts
nice bow, I might be interested too, but here's a tip for making that bow appeal to more picky people , don't ever take a picture of a bow with it lying on a paved surface, scratch city. You'll get more money for it this way.

·
Registered
8,342 Posts
i have a like new diamond stud i'll trade you. its faster than the black ice by a few fps as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts