Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Hoyt Alphamax 32. This is practically a brand new bow. I am only selling it because I have another bow that is easier on by shoulder. I have the original box, keychain, hat and book. It is a 60-70 pound bow with a black riser and camo limbs and a 28.5 inch draw. It is equipped with a limb driver rest, Sword Twilight 5 pin(.019) lighted sight, custom wrist sling, kit made multi-rod stabilizer, peep sight and string loop. I will also include a soft-loc 5 arrow quiver and 6 Eason Full Metal Jacket 400 arrows cut to length with inserts and field points, and a new 6 pack of 100 grain 3 blade muzzy broadheads. I have close to $1200 in this setup but will sell it all for $900. $20 covers shipping and insurance and if you pay via paypal, include $25 more.
I will give this bow a couple of days on here before I put it on ebay.
The only blemish I see on the bow is a 1/8" scratch where the rest was contacting the shelf until I moved the cushion. Feel free to check out my ebay feedback of 100% positive with over 850 transactions (user name Deerstuffer). The price is firm and I am not interested in any trades. This setup is worth the money and I will hang onto it until I get it. Any questions, email me at [email protected] or private message me via ArcheryTalk.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add that I will sell the bow only with just the string loop, peep, and wrist sling for $675 and will include the limb driver rest for $750. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cam says XR3 on it. Does that help?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pro shop set it up for me and this is the first limb driver I have had, so that's about all I know about them. I do know I have had NO clearance problems with the blazer vanes though.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i dont think #3 cam goes down that far
i think #2 cam is 27-29
and #3 cam 29-31
thats just what i think so may want to check hoyt website or ask some other people.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will check with the pro shop that set it up tomorrow unless someone can tell me hhow you tell the difference between a 2 and a 3.

·
Registered
104 Posts
?

#3 cam 28-30 and #2 cam 26-28"dl you will need new string and cable to go from one cam to the other good luck with sale great bows

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me know whether you get outbid or not. I will wait to hear from you before I put it on Ebay. Thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD pending payment from Jack Compton. Contact me if you want on a back-up list. Thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Buyer backed out. Still for sale. Will start a new post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.