Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 29"/70# AM32 Bone Collector.Bow is in excellent shape strings are great no scratches .It shot excellent for me just getting a new bow again :embara: I am asking 650 tyd or best offer I am waiting for my camera to return home for pictures (wife has it).I do not do paypal so a M/O will be needed from USPS.There is a wrist slig that goes pretty good with the bows camo so I will let that go not that it's a big deal.So who wants it hopefully at 9PM EST pics will be up

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM replyed too sorry everyone for some reason the other pics are not loading

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sold pending payment thanks for looking

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Number11 has first dibs buyer backed out mixed my bow up with another one.

·
Registered
319 Posts
sorry about the confusion on my part buddy.I started getting replies to my offers and had 3 diffeferent bows confused. Good luck and thi guy seems top notch from speeking w/ him on the phone.

·
Registered
319 Posts
sorry about the confusion on my part buddy.I started getting replies to my offers and had 3 diffeferent bows confused. Good luck and this guy seems top notch from speeking w/ him on the phone.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bow is pending sale to Number11 .

Tookool2125 if for some reason this deal does not happen and you are still intersted I will notify you through a PM thanks everyone

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry about the confusion on my part buddy.I started getting replies to my offers and had 3 diffeferent bows confused. Good luck and thi guy seems top notch from speeking w/ him on the phone.
Thank you hoythunter02 good luck with the bow your getting.No problem on your part you were honest with me and thats all I can ask for :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.