Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST GOT MY NEW HOYT PROTEC WITH CAM AND HALF WITH LX PRO LIMBS .....SHOT THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE ARCHERY ASSOCIATION ANIMAL CHAMPIONSHIPS .....SHOT PERFECT 560 'S SAT AND SUN FOR STATE RECORD 1120 .......THIS IS THE MOST FORGIVING BOW I HAVE EVER OWNED ........THE WAIT WAS WELL WORTH IT.....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HOYT HAS IN THE MAKINGS FOR 2004

·
Registered
202 Posts
Are you shooting fingers or release? I shoot the Protec w/LXPro limbs but round wheels. Very smooth and forgiving bow. I was thinking about trying the cam and 1/2 but was worried it might not be as smooth as the round wheels for a finger shooter.

Rob

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I shoot an 02 pro-tec with commands and I wish I would have went with the LX limbs, too much pinch with the 3000's and a 30+" draw.:( How hard would it be (besides string/cables) to change out the 3000's for the LX's? Currently bow is 70#.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3000 to lx pro

I don't know too much about changing them around ......I know there are tune charts on the HOYT webb site ....there may be a few guys on here that may be able to help you .......

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congratulations on your fine shooting. I have a Protec LX C.5 waiting for me to set up. Looking forward to it.

Well done again on your shooting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts