Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have a 2010 hot carbon matrix for sale. It has been shot less than 50 times. Never hunted. 70lb 30" draw. This bow is Incredible and absolutely flawless!!! Will sell as bow alone or with all amenities. Rip cord arrow rest. Viper sight with dovetail. Fuse stabilizer. Hoyt case. Bow retails for $1599. I have over $2100.00 invested. Will sell bare bow for $1100.00 or $1500.00 for everything. i'll also listen to offers. If you are interested in seeing pictures just send me an email and I can send you some. Hopefully I'll have some posted on here soon. Thanks.

Bob

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Hello everyone. I have a 2010 hot carbon matrix for sale. It has been shot less than 50 times. Never hunted. 70lb 30" draw. This bow is Incredible and absolutely flawless!!! Will sell as bow alone or with all amenities. Rip cord arrow rest. Viper sight with dovetail. Fuse stabilizer. Hoyt case. Bow retails for $1599. I have over $2100.00 invested. Will sell bare bow for $1100.00 or $1500.00 for everything. i'll also listen to offers. If you are interested in seeing pictures just send me an email and I can send you some. Hopefully I'll have some posted on here soon. Thanks.

Bob

Dude, SWEET deal here for an incredible bow, but you'll have much better success if you would fill out your profile completely. You'll have a hard time getting someone to drop this kind of dough on it, not knowing anything about you. Just a little friendly advice. Good luck and welcome to AT :wink: :thumbs_up

Oh, and by the way, please send pics my [email protected]

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely fill out a profile. I just wanted to get the bow listed as soon as possible. Thanks again,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.