Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale my Hoyt Carbon Matrix hunting bow. I have hunted with this bow for the past few years, I bought it brand new. I have it all set up for hunting, but have fallen out of love with the sport and cannot commit to it this year. It is set up with a Spot Hogg 5 pin sight, G5 Peep sight, and limbsaver stabilizer. I also have with it an alpine quiver and nikon archers choice range finder. I also have a tru fire release that works excellent. It has a drop away rest from rip cord that works excellent as well. It is all set up and ready to go. I have a tackle box filled with field points and broad heads as well, some of the best brands including muzzy, grim reaper and slick trick. I have a plano hard case that it has been stored in as well. I would like to sell it as a whole package and not piece it out, unless I get a very good offer for part of it. All you really need is arrows fit to your draw. My draw length is 31 1/2 with the string loop. I am not sure what it is set to as far as the modules go, but I think it is the largest draw module. The bow is 36 inches axle to axle.

I would like to get 600 for the whole package. I will email pictures upon request, I cannot get them to upload, my computer is too slow, unless someone will upload them for me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought it in 2011. It was the last years model I believe that was still on the shelf, I bought it from a bowshop in Wisconsin. The camo is realtree apg. I forgot to mention that the spott hogg is wrapped as well. I may end up selling some of this stuff separate. The cams are the XTR cam & 1/2 of course but the bottom mod is the xr-3E-BR, the top is the XR-3E-TR. I am not sure, but I think it is the biggest mod for the bow, as my draw length is 31". I tried to get some pics up but my computer is still acting up, I will have to get my wife involved to get them up possibly.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bow is 70 lbs of pull. Also I am getting enough interest on the other parts of the set up that I would consider selling the bare bow, and also selling the accessories to the bow as well. Sorry about pictures, cant get it to work. I know this thing wont sell without the pictures.

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
Can u email me pics of everything, I'm interested in buying everything......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.