Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
huntowen1
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am selling my Hoyt Carbon Spyder ZT34 that is Right handed, black in color, has 60-70lb limbs and #3 cams (currently set at 29.5" draw). The bow is in excellent condition and has not been shot much. It has the original string and cables that are in excellent condition as well. It has been hunted with about 5-6 times. I will sale the bare bow for $725 tyd., or I will sale the bow with the Hoyt QAD Ultra rest that is well tuned for $785 tyd., or I will sale the bow, rest and hoyt soft case for $825 tyd., paypal preferred. You can call or text me anytime at 901-351-6471. Since I can't load more than 5 pics on AT, I have more pics of bow,rest and case that I can email or text you at any time.
Thanks,
Chris
Mid rider shelf side.JPG Full length shelf side in case.JPG top limb.JPG rest from side.JPG front of grip.JPG

·
huntowen1
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pm's returned, not really looking to trade. I do have access to other mod's if you need another draw length.
Thanks,
Chris

·
huntowen1
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bare bow has been sold to John Watts. Thanks for the interest. I will close when all is said and done.
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.