Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
my dealer still only has the 30 in haven't had 1 turbo or 34 in yet:/ I ordered 1 in black with blue accessories number 2 cams and 80lb limbs and I was told it will be a week or 2 after the first before I get mine... wont give me much time before 3D starts

·
Registered
11,460 Posts
You dang skippy

·
Registered
11,460 Posts
I shoot the xpedition better and the draws are dang near the same except limb stops vs cable. I personally really like the limb stops for hunting. Hold on target wise you have to Pull them both off I believe the 33.5ata is perfect for everything. Valley goes to the xpedition. Both awesome bows you won't find my CST in the classifieds anytime soon

·
Registered
648 Posts
I shoot the xpedition better and the draws are dang near the same except limb stops vs cable. I personally really like the limb stops for hunting. Hold on target wise you have to Pull them both off I believe the 33.5ata is perfect for everything. Valley goes to the xpedition. Both awesome bows you won't find my CST in the classifieds anytime soon
I bet the expedition is quite a bit heavier, lounder and has more vibe tho?

·
Registered
842 Posts
I ordered one a couple weeks ago and just found out yesterday I won't see it until the second week of February. That's kinda crappy

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Walked into the proshop in early November and walked out with a CS Turbo. Really impressed with the draw cycle and how quite it is.

·
Registered
11,460 Posts
I have a hard time believing its way quitter than the turbo...
I promise you is much quieter its the quietest bow I have ever shot just like obsession quiet

·
Lovin Bow Season!
939 Posts
I have mine at the house just waiting to get home monday and then I'll be able to set it up and play.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

Got mine December 1st! Performing beautifully! 80/29" launching a 480 grain arrow at 305 ;)

·
Registered
494 Posts
We ordered 3 back in October. It looks like they are starting to ship from the factory...we have 2 on the way, and the third one we are still waiting on (with 80# limbs). All 3 are sold so there wont be any chance to put a few shots through any of them.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I have a hard time believing its way quitter than the turbo...
The Xpedition X-Ring VII is the quietest bow I've every owned, certainly quieter than my Hoyt Carbon Matrix. It's really a phenomenal bow, especially for the price.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ordered mine on Nov 5 and was just told it would be mid January before I see it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts