Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hoyt charger in AP snow camo with a matching AP snow 10 inch bee stinger stabalizer. It also has a drop away rest on it with a 4 pin tru glo sight with a light on it. 50-60 lbs limbs and it has the number 2 cam currently set at 26.5 inch draw can be changed with mods. Mods are swapped for free at any hoyt dealer at least at the dealers around here and if they don't swap thwm.out they are 15.99 new. So it's not expensive for mods. The bow is in great shape and shoots well. I would take 590 for loaded bow. Or 500 for bow and stabalizer or 460 bare bow. It's in like new shape. Strings are brand new.

I am also interested in trades mainly looking at bowtech invasion or insanity cpx or cpxl also would intertain hoyt offers and mathews offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Need to sell quick! 440 loaded bow minus stabalozer 500 with stabalizer it's brand new just put on the bow tonight 400 bare bow

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Deal of the year right here. The bow will come with the tru glo 4 pin sight 2 drop away rests the one that's in the pic and a code red rip cord. 2 stabalizers the one is a 10 inch dead center and the other is a 6 inch rubber ome. 2 gold tips and 3 full metal jackets a matching wrist sling and a cobra release. All of that for a great price of 490 firm. That's all with the bow and will be shipped inside the bow box along with the bow.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts