Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i ordered a hoyt turbohawk for a christmas present three weeks ago yesterday and when to the local dealer yesterday and he told me that they are having trouble getting parts or something like that, and doubts that it will come in by christmas, a total of 5 weeks. its a 27 in draw 60lb turbohawk.

is he feeding me a line of crap or is that how long it takes to get these bows in? kinda makes me mad he wont get to open it on christmas day.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Look at my signature. Almost 7 weeks and counting.
Ordered a Target Alphaburner on Sat, 6-8 weeks.....last target bow I ordered from them was 7 weeks...Hopefully you will have better luck so it's under the tree Christmas morning:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, yea i mean bow season is just about over here for the most part, but i still wanted to see how excited my uncle was going to get opening it. and its nothing special, just plain turbohawk. man..... that blows

·
Registered
696 Posts
I called Hoyt last Thursday and CS told me they are running 7-8 weeks approx...Hang in there! And trust me, he'll still be excited.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
172 Posts
i ordered hoyt trykon sport took it three weeks to come in ( i was expecting 7 :( ) so i got another week till i can pay it all off lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nothing special??!... Bud, he will love it!

What ISN'T special about a turbowhawk? Lighter than the AM, just as fast, and it's really hard to find a bow as smooth or quiet.

Best bang for your buck... you just wait. I just got mine 3 days ago. Couldn't be happier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts