Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked everywhere.
eBay, amazon, called my local... ish dealer, and make a thread on classfields here. No luck. Anyone know where I can get the 10 pc flo green accessories kit? Only really need the string stop and air shox at this point but I would buy the whole thing if I need.

Anyone know? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
882 Posts
Any hoyt dealer should be able to order a kit for you or even just the pieces. If I remember correctly the kit will be around $50 but the limb shox and string stop should be 15-20 a piece.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any hoyt dealer should be able to order a kit for you or even just the pieces. If I remember correctly the kit will be around $50 but the limb shox and string stop should be 15-20 a piece.
No way for me to order them direct to myself? Closest shop to me is 1:15-1:30 no traffic

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
No Hoyt won’t deal directly. You may can find someone online to sell you some. I have yellow I think but not green. I will keep a look out for ya. I have a local dealer but I think they have red, black and blue or did the last time I was in.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Hoyt won’t deal directly. You may can find someone online to sell you some. I have yellow I think but not green. I will keep a look out for ya. I have a local dealer but I think they have red, black and blue or did the last time I was in.
That would be awesome, I'm ordering new strings soon and was going to have everything flo green

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
any updates on the color kits? i'm looking for purple kit for an RX-1

·
Registered
679 Posts
Look up Hoyt replacement parts on the net. Saw whole bunch of the kits your looking for lastnight. Thought about purple for my Defiant. Good luck..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts