Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Hoyt guys I just bought the vector 35 and like anything I get I want to modify it. I got the black out model but want to make a blue and black bow.

So my questions are as follows

1. Where canu buy custom grips
2. Where do u guys get your custom strings
3. Does any company sell colored string stops, split limb vibration dampners

If you know I'd appreciate your info.

Thanks Bret

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey Bret, I am customizing my black element rkt with proline bowstring and cables. I am also putting in a new titanium peep and got a stokerized stabilizer. Not sure what grip I'm putting on yet, may do hoyt sideplates. I'm going all black except for string accent.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I put side plates on mine and like the grip alot better, Will be going with Proline Strings and will be getting everything that is red Anodised Purple soon..

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know who that is does he have a website

·
Registered
826 Posts
Give ProLine Custom strings a try. www.prolinecowstrings.com

You can get about any color combination you want. Check out Yeti Archery custom grips by 72Beetle.

Battle Drum Custom Wraps can make you a custom stabilizer wrap for the Stealthshot. Otherwise, MeanV may be able to custom build you something.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
I would put on a set of strings from Proline. They make fantastic trouble free strings.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Get ahold of the guys at Vapor Trail and they can make a string/cable combo of about any color you want. And they also have different color shelf pads, string silencers (bats), peep sights, and also release rope. They can hook you up!

·
Registered
426 Posts
For your Hoyt I would say get ahold of "ex-wolverine" for some strings and cables! He is a GREAT guy and has GREAT CS! Tell him Juan sent you! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts