Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a set of 3.5 spiral cams for a while now and have had no luck in finding some. So yesterday I called a local Hoyt dealer and asked if they could just order some new ones for me and how much are they. The guy said they could be ordered but he would have to call Hoyt to see how much. I would think that they should have a price list with this info? anyway can someone tell me how much they run. Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
If I remember right... they're about $125-$150 new from Hoyt.. most shops don't bother with a parts price list as very few people actually buy the parts alone.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3rd, that is what I thought, what is the price for them in yours?:)

I am not asking for dealer cost but retail.

Mark

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I'm not at the shop right now to look, but the draw length specific cams like the Spiral are cheaper than the cam & 1/2s. Should be less than a $100.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3rd, thanks for the info, since I just got rained out of work I think I will head to the shop and order some!

Mark

·
Registered
703 Posts
Spiral Cams

I just price a set of spirals and they were $110.00 USD.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Spiral Cams

I just priced a set of spirals and they were $110.00 USD.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Double Post, sorry

i'm sorry about the double post. This POS computer and my dial up net work are so damn slow I thought it was frozen.....

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I went to the shop and they said $140, I think I will just wait some out. I see them sell in the classifieds for $70 give or take all the time. Thanks

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts