Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hell they just throw them where ever they want I know up in Michigan there are 5 dealers within 25 miles of each other 2 of them are on the same street and one of them is a tire dealership with a Hoyt dealership now go figure that one out.......

What a Joke, they are also now selling there bows to all the discount shops including Cabelas, Supposed to be a pro shop bow only, just another reason why I will never carrie Hoyt in my store.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did you know that 95% of all Bow reps do not know how to work on bows right!!! Give the discount shops a tech lesson well that is probley why they don't know what the hell they are doing or mabey it's because they hire kids to do techs work .

And I beg to differ with you on Cabelas Caring Hoyt's Look again, I know for a fact in Minnisota they have the full line in House.

If Us the pro shops got to sell the low end bows there would be no reason to have the discount shop, but that is ok when we all go out of buisness because of all the cheep a$$es out there, you will not have a place to have your bow correctley set up or fixed when you have a problem, the one thing you can not beat is good customer service.

Mathews is not on the back burner belive it if you want, and there ads sell bows. At least I see it this way the company must be doing something right to be where they are today.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.