Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a new Hoyt Dorado in the camo finish that I just bought here, I have come across rifle that I can't live without. (dont throw stones, I hunt with my recurve too)
This bow is new never taken out of the case or put together, totally new, new string, keychain, case, and warranty card.
$300 Shipped CONUS

Legends have to start somewhere. Dorado™ premiered in 2008 and quickly established itself as one of the most sought-after bows in the hunting recurve market. Archers craving a back-to-basics bowhunting experience have used Dorado to bring down big and small game alike. It’s light, fast and smooth shooting, and it features a Flemish Twist string, takedown limbs and a stylish, functional travel case. It’s available in either a custom maple finish or Realtree® APG HD® camo. Thousands of discerning recurve hunters have already discovered Dorado’s appeal and performance. Follow their lead and shoot the Hoyt Dorado today.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not answering you, this is not the place or the forum for you to try and slander someone, I have 100% feedback because i am honest and have never cheated anyone out of anything my entire life.
If you have any other questions you can send me a private message.
Archery talk is a class act and does not allow slanderous posts that the other sites do.
I have bought and sold from many members here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.