Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. Up for sale is my barely used Hoyt Dorado recurve hunting bow. It comes with 55# short limbs in the wood grain pattern. It is in excellent condition and was only shot maybe 75 times. Just couldn't find the time to practice trad enough. Comes with OEM flemish string in superb condition, OEM case, stringer, allen wrench, Hoyt 2-piece black 4 arrow quiver. I have a short draw (27") but it also comes with 11 Easton Axis 400 arrows, fletched with yellow and white 4" synthetic feathers(not all fletching is in great condition please see photos). Field points and nocturnal seen WILL NOT be included. Arrows will have standard easton x nocks. Will include the 4 MUZZY 3 blade broad heads 125 grains. Also including the 6" Bstinger stab with all 3 OEM weights, removable arrow rest, and the 3 pin mountable hunting sight. Please see photos. Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $475 tyd. PayPal preferred. CONUS only. Payment must be made within 24hrs of commitment to buy and before shipment. Thanks guys!
https://imgur.com/a/8mVQ9qC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.