Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new Hoyt Dorado RH 45 lbs limbs - Black riser with Camo limbs - soft takedown case - SRF sight system - 2 Hoyt grips medium and low wrist - 3 rests AAE Free Flyte, 2 other flipper style rests - currently has black leather pads to shoot off shelf - 2 Flemish twist FastFlight bow strings - Sims limbsavers and string leeches - there isn't a mark on this bow and it's never been hunted with - shot maybe 30-40 times. I just don't have the time I thought I would to practice with it. $400 shipped - PayPal gift. Consider trades for compounds - prefer Elite, PSE but let me know what you've got.
photo-46.JPG photo-47.JPG photo-48.JPG photo-49.JPG photo-50.JPG photo-51.JPG
3Rivers Archery Description: If you're looking for a great transition from compound to traditional bow, the Dorado is just the treasure you've been seeking! Traditional meets ultra modern in Hoyt's Dorado Takedown Recurve. Custom-level craftsmanship and proven Hoyt recurve geometries are at the heart of this hard-hitting, unbelievably light weight, smooth, fast, sweet-shooting recurve. Made in the USA, like all Hoyt bows. Dorado - the ultimate choice for the neo-traditional archer

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got some different arrows for it that I'll throw in so you can see what shoots the best out of it.
2 - Easton Axis 340
2 - Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 5575
2 - Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 3555
Also have a finger tab, glove and stringer that'll come with all of it. Bow package includes everything you'll need and more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.