Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep here we have either BS from the pro shop or poor customer relations from Hoyt! A friend of mine ordered a Hoyt through his local Hoyt Dealer in Huntsville Alabama almost 2 months ago. The pro shop said it would be in any time but meanwhile it is getting closer to 2006 and he is waiting on his 2005 bow!!! The last excuse the pro shop had was that Hoyt put a stop work order on his bow. What the heck does that mean or is it more pro shop talk for "I got your money but I forgot to order the bow"? I remember other people POed at their Hoyt bows being slow to make and send to customers.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Nexus6 said:
Yep here we have either BS from the pro shop or poor customer relations from Hoyt! A friend of mine ordered a Hoyt through his local Hoyt Dealer in Huntsville Alabama almost 2 months ago. The pro shop said it would be in any time but meanwhile it is getting closer to 2006 and he is waiting on his 2005 bow!!! The last excuse the pro shop had was that Hoyt put a stop work order on his bow. What the heck does that mean or is it more pro shop talk for "I got your money but I forgot to order the bow"? I remember other people POed at their Hoyt bows being slow to make and send to customers.
Dont be mad at Hoyt unless you know why they stopped the work order. Call Hoyt and find out. Your shop might be jerking you around or maybe they have bills with Hoyt that hasnt been paid?

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Nexus6 said:
Nexus6, I know where your friend ordered his bow, and I seriously doubt that that shop made the error. They are good, honest folks.

More likely the issue is with Hoyt, especially if it is a special order. I ordered a Hoyt Matrix riser for s customer a couple of months ago, and was told that the likely wait time was five months! :eek: The part about the stop order is troubling though...

·
Registered
325 Posts
I ordered my LH Pro-Elite about 20 weeks ago! First it came in a an RH, but the LH is finally in today! I am heading to my shop to pick her up in about 15 minutes.

They say good things come to those who wait..... :D

For the record, it has been a long frustrating wait. Gave me some time to work on my golf game. I guess everything happens for a reason.

Good Luck in getting your bow.

-JJ

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I ordered a Hoyt Protec in Safari color with XT4000 limbs and cam and half about two and a half weeks ago and received it yesterday. I must be doing something right ! :cocktail:

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
olsenck said:
Nexus6, I know where your friend ordered his bow, and I seriously doubt that that shop made the error. They are good, honest folks.

More likely the issue is with Hoyt, especially if it is a special order. I ordered a Hoyt Matrix riser for s customer a couple of months ago, and was told that the likely wait time was five months! :eek: The part about the stop order is troubling though...

Lots of dust built up on them 'curve risers.......... takes a while to clean 'em up......... :D :D :D

Demand ain't what it used to be........... :wink:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Hoyt Order Filled

A buddy of mine ordered his new VTEC on Tues two weeks ago, and picked it up on Monday of this past week. I know he's pretty satisfied with the delivery time. And that's from Utah to Texas. :D

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
We have NOT seen any problems with Hoyt shipping CAMO bows.

Have questions with a dealer and delivery time??? Call Hoyt direct.

Target colors can take some time with really any company.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hate It---TOO Close To The Season For That

That's why I LOVE what I been shooting for tha past 10 years don't have ANY problems out of the company that makes mine------- GO MATHEWS

·
Relocated Cajun
10,981 Posts
Hoyt screwed up on three orders for me....

I heard everything from shop not paying bills to shop making mistakes by others....was there when shop called to check on orders...most times Hoyt employees could not read an invoice correctly....miniman wage mistakes I guess

BTW, Shop shoots for Hoyt :mg: :angel:

maybe just my bad luck :D

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,922 Posts
solution to problem is simple,get a Switchback and be happy forever more :thumbs_up

·
Registered
703 Posts
That's funny......

I've ordered 3 different bows in the last 7 weeks and the longest any of them took was 18 days from when the order was called in. Two of the bows were target colors and one in Safari, all with different limbs. So I'm not sure where the problem is because we haven't seen one.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I ordered th hoyt protec in the platinum color back in early may and it got here on july 14. It was in the wrong draw length too. Getting it all taken care of now though.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I had a similar problem a few years back.. In my situation, the bow shop owner had a gambling problem, and wasn't paying mathews for his bows, and they put a freeze on his account. He had every excuse in the book, but finally I got a hold of mathews and found out the truth. You might try calling Hoyt.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
don't have to worry about gambling debts anymore do yuh bud?

I think jon would chew his own arm off before he would screw anyone out of money.

btw, my cable is on the fritz, cmere and fix it,lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts