Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new to helix ultra. I love it but not a huge fan of the grip. I have tried searching but didnt find an answer. Do after market side plates use a screw for a tapped riser? Stock grip doesn't have one and have read both it is and isnt tapped. Any other options besides side plates. I see ultraview has an option for a one piece which I would like to try as I have one on my vxr but they only have a yellow in stock. Any one have a lefty black by any chance p.m. me. Anyone use a colored one and change the color on the ultraview. Any other options? I prefer a thin grip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I got a new to helix ultra. I love it but not a huge fan of the grip. I have tried searching but didnt find an answer. Do after market side plates use a screw for a tapped riser? Stock grip doesn't have one and have read both it is and isnt tapped. Any other options besides side plates. I see ultraview has an option for a one piece which I would like to try as I have one on my vxr but they only have a yellow in stock. Any one have a lefty black by any chance p.m. me. Anyone use a colored one and change the color on the ultraview. Any other options? I prefer a thin grip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I would look at the Ultraview grips. It is my favorite grip. I have used them on my nitrum, RX1 Ultra and Double XL also. it just slides over the bear aluminum grip. I know there are others but this is the best i have found. Hoyt also has side plates but they do require screws to screw in.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I would look at the Ultraview grips. It is my favorite grip. I have used them on my nitrum, RX1 Ultra and Double XL also. it just slides over the bear aluminum grip. I know there are others but this is the best i have found. Hoyt also has side plates but they do require screws to screw in.
I would definitely go the ultra view route but the only one in stock is yellow. I put an add it WTB for one but no luck. Not much of anything for lefty's. Are the riders tapped on the helix ultras for side plates? I have seen pics of both

·
archery nut
5,977 Posts
I would definitely go the ultra view route but the only one in stock is yellow. I put an add it WTB for one but no luck. Not much of anything for lefty's. Are the riders tapped on the helix ultras for side plates? I have seen pics of both

I shoot sideplates on my helix ultra (riser is tapped for them)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts