Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hoyt Protec that I just cut the string on. My problem is I do not know string lengths and the limb tag is just about wore off. Here is what I do know
I thought it was an '04 but it has #22 limb pockets which leads me towards it being an '03
Hoyt Protec.
Cam and a half
The Mod that is on it is H3-TRLL
The limbs are marked HC-RB and HC-RT I believe.
It adjusts from 28-30.5
Hope you can help I need the string, control cable and buss cable lentgh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Back Yard Champion
29,764 Posts
Go to www.hoytusa.com Customer Service, tune charts, year 2003 & 4, model (adjustable cam & 1/2). Compare year's to yours. If can't find, call Hoyt. Your bow has a serial number - they can fill in the blanks.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
It is definitely an 03 model but it would help if you could measure the ATA so that we could figure out if it is the XT2000 or XT3000 model.

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,472 Posts
What cam #?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its definetly XT 3000
The cams are what are marked HC-RB and H-C RT sorry I said the limbs were marked this way

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Stash. The only problem is my cams have no markings on them even close to waht that chart says.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well yes, actually you do. H-C-RT, Hoyt, base cam C, Right handed Top. RB is right handed bottom. Looking in the tune chart under cam & module, find cam C-3 look to the right string length is 55.5, control cable 45, bus 42.5. Hope this helps.

·
Lowered expectations
17,102 Posts
Just to further clarify... C and 3 are the same - Hoyt went from letters to numbers in 2006 but the cams are the same size.

The H3-TRLL modules would be Hoyt #3 Top Right Low Letoff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts