Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering for any of you who have ordered a Hoyt bow or had your bow shop order one for you, how long did it take for it to come in. Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since the bow shop placed my order (I'm assuming he placed the order on a Monday, since I told him what to order on a Saturday) and no word yet! I'm getting worried, archery season starts in the near future! Anyone on here work at Hoyt or know anyone who could get any info,lol.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really? hmm...wonder if it has anything to do with being in NY state? I'm worried now...this guy at the bow shop seems like a nice enough guy and we've gone to him before....what is the hold up...Maybe they are just overloaded with orders for that bow, I dunno....

·
Registered
774 Posts
Our shop can normally get them in the same week. Hoyt and Mathews are pretty quick as long as its not something odd...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Bought a Protec last year that took 3 months.

Bought a Trykon XL this year that took 2 months.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought an Ultra Tec in May, My shop said two weeks and they were close, It took a couple of days more. Maybe deer season has things slowed down right now.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
They are more than likely working on the new releases.

What did you order?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Like brown hornet said usually by now they are making the 2007 line. Better off waiting until thanksgiving when the new line-up is out or search all local dealers for whats already on the shelf.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had the bow shop guy order a Rintec XL.... No one had the bow on the shelf...no one....had to be ordered.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I orded a ProElite and it took around 7 weeks to arrive, from asking around I got the feeling that this was about the average amount of time to wait for a new Hoyt. What you can do is ask your pro shop to get a status update from Hoyt and an ETA as to when it should arrive.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Some shops seem to get theres quicker. I have waited three months ans seen other come in two weeks. With Hoyt you get a great bow but getting it to you can be a wait.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope it isn't 3 months! I want this bow to use for bow season on Oct. 14! Going to try to call the shop today....

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wait time...

It all depends on what you have ordered. I waited on an Ultra Elite in Target color for 12 weeks and a Trykon in Cammo for 3 weeks. As others have said they are probably working on the 07 line now. The release is just about a month a way now.
Good luck.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ordered my Trykon XL on July 6 recieved it on September 14. Ordered a target colored one. Hope you get your's faster than mine.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
If I were you I would cancel and wait until the 07's come out they may get something in that you like better and either way you will more than likely not get your Rine Tec before the 07s drop.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts