Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my '08 Hoyt Katera XL Bow and complete hunting package. It is rated between 50-60lb draw weight It has a brand new Trophy Ridge Micro Hit-man 5 sight, whisker biscuit arrow rest, 16 Easton carbon arrows with screw in tips, New Hoyt soft case, Limbsaver stabilizer, Newer string and cables with around 40 shots drawn, Kwikee 4 arrow quick release quiver. This bow has everything you need to go hunting now! The bow is in near new condition with almost perfect paint and no damage. This bow is non-adjustable and is set at 30.5" in draw length. The bow currently has z3 6.5's on it. In order to change the draw length you need to get new cams and string for the bow. You can google the methods for determining your draw length if you're uncertain. Everything in the picture is included. This is a great deal for someone who wants an all-in-one package. $540 TYD!

Also, in an attempt to correct the draw length for myself I ended up with another set of z3 5.5 cams that I now need to get rid of. They will make the above mentioned Katera XL a 29.5" draw. $75 TYD! Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Surgical instrument Arrow Compound bow Bow and arrow Bow Games Musical instrument Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Archery Vehicle Yard Shed Backyard Cottage Landscape

Paypal only!
All sales are final, meaning I offer no returns! Only willing to ship within the U.S. Item will be shipped within 1 to 3 working days from sale end.
Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And Hell, If anyone is interested in a direct swap for another bow of equal value that is in-between a 28.5 & 29" draw length I would be more than interested. I'd like to stick with another hoyt if you were interested in a trade. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both the bow and cams are sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts