Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hoyt maxxis 35 its a 2010 model i believe... i bought the bow with a 28.5 inch draw (thinking i was a bull and could have a longer draw) and i want to go shorter. I know you can change the screw at the bottom of cam but it takes away all the let off pretty much! Can i order different cams and take care of this problem? Or am i just stuck with a 28.5 inch draw? Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
561 Posts
By a shorter draw module if you got XTR cams on. No need for a new set of cams. Remember to place the draw stop in the correct slot after changing the module.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do I get a hold of the modules? I looked a little last night a couldn't find any such thing! Do I need to get them from Hoyt?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Any Hoyt dealer should have.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
For your maxxis 35 at that draw you should have #2 cams with "d" modules. Each letter down is 1/2" shorter......if you need a 28" you would need the "c" module for the #2 cam etc. Modules should be around $20. There have been some for sale in the classifed section here. Hope this helps.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks I'll check out the classifieds! Thanks y'all I really appreciate all the help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts