Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
Is that the black powder coat?

Very nice!!! I ordered mine over 4 weeks ago and expect it to come in any day now. Was yours off the shelf or did you have to order it? If you did have to order it, how long was the wait? I'm told that depending on the status (rating in order of sales) of the shop where you buy your bow, that it will make a huge difference on when you'll get it.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered mine I had it a two weeks!

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Still waiting on mine otherwise I'd be happy to show ya. I ordered one in white with black cams and limb pockets for 3d/target and a half and half version for hunting.

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
Very Nice!! I'm ordering one in the new Orange......can't wait!!
The shop owner got his in the other day and it's orange. If it was the right poundage I would have taken it away from him.:eek:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I wish I could show you mine but I just ordered it Saturday. I hope it don't take 4 weeks to get it. I'll post pics when I get it.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope you all get your bows soon!

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you had your new Maxxis 35 what would you do to pimp the bow out!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Post pics please :)

Hi, has anyone got any photos yet of their new Maxxis 35's ? I am particularly keen to see any in target colours, such as orange, red ember etc...

·
Registered
552 Posts
It took mine 3 weeks . ordered it nov. 2nd , got it nov. 28th

Thanks for that, it looks great. It's hard to tell from your picture just how orange it is. The Hoyt photos make it look very orange, but yours doesn't, at leas in this picture anyway. Is it just the flash (did you use a flash?) that is making it look less orange, or are they just not really that orange ?

·
Banned
2,108 Posts
It took mine 3 weeks . ordered it nov. 2nd , got it nov. 28th
i'm in love now lol. this is by far the best looking bow i have ever seen. if i just havenjust bought an orange xforce then i would have to buy that beauty.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Mine has been on order two months next week.............I'm getting pretty antsy waiting and waiting and waiting. How the heck do some people get theirs so quick and others wait forever? I can understand this happening with drawlength specific cam..........but you thats not the case with the Maxxis.........just two cam sizes and several modules of which they should have already had plenty from last year.

Matt

1 - 20 of 135 Posts