Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my 2015 Hoyt Nitrum 30 last week in the Harvest Brown and camo limbs. I was wondering if anyone already had one and if you could post pics.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
interested as well! djmaxwe-- which camo did you order? I'm leaning towards ordering the Realtree Xtra limbs on harvest brown riser.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Harvest brown with aps snow limbs would be my choice if buying a new hoyt.Love hoyts so hope to see pic's even tho i wont be buying.Love seeing sweet rigs no matter brand.

·
Registered
8,729 Posts
Hoping to have pics this week. Mine supposedly shipped on Friday.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
So I guess you must really like your black one you got the other day to be ordering another one already. I have been thinking about having Craig get me a 34 for 3d and keep my turbo for hunt'in.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
A thought on this finish, it's anodized like the target bows just a different color, but does it shine and glare like the other colors? In the pic above I see some shiny spots and I wouldn't like my bow having a bunch of glare in the sun. I really like the look of it though, first bow that's caught my interest in a few years.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
A thought on this finish, it's anodized like the target bows just a different color, but does it shine and glare like the other colors? In the pic above I see some shiny spots and I wouldn't like my bow having a bunch of glare in the sun. I really like the look of it though, first bow that's caught my interest in a few years.
It isn't a smooth texture like the target bows I've seen. The feel is a very fine 'cast' feel, or perhaps tumbled with very fine media. This breaks up the anodized reflection. There isn't any glaring highlights at all. The brown reflects sort of like a root beer hard candy...very attractive, and pictures do it ZERO justice.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
It isn't a smooth texture like the target bows I've seen. The feel is a very fine 'cast' feel, ir perhaps tumbled with very fine media. There isn't any glaring highlights at all. The brown reflects sort of like a root beer hard candy...very attractive, and pictures do it ZERO justice.
Good to know, thanks!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I guess you must really like your black one you got the other day to be ordering another one already. I have been thinking about having Craig get me a 34 for 3d and keep my turbo for hunt'in.
Yes I really liked my black one a lot but so did my son so he took it. I just really needed a reason to order it anyways (harvest brown). Yes the Nitrum is the best bow Hoyt has ever made. Jmo

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
interested as well! djmaxwe-- which camo did you order? I'm leaning towards ordering the Realtree Xtra limbs on harvest brown riser.
I went with the realtree Xtra limbs in a 65# with #3 cam.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Not mine...it's actually belongs to the Hoyt rep for my area. I shot it though...super nice bow.
That's the color I am looking for cant wait to get it.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Craig is awesome to deal with and he set my black Nitrum up perfect.

·
Archery
10,493 Posts
Still waiting on mine.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's see the harvest brown bows. There has to be more out there

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Most people are still waiting for them to come in still. Not many out there, but they will start to arrive this week

1 - 20 of 134 Posts