Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna get rid of my kwikee, got it since it was cheapy.......but thinking about duralight 2 piece. Thoughts and experiences?

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Skip the duralite and go straight to the Fuse (also made by hoyt, if it makes you feel better:wink: ) www.fusearchery.com

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have an Alpine Archery Soft Lok (5 Arrow) on my Vipertech. This quiver is quiet, and very sturdy, and holds arrows very well. It can be used on fixed blades, or mechanicals as well. I would recommend this quiver to anyone looking for a light weight all around good quiver. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have a fuse quiver on my bowtech. I like it. Pricey, though.

·
Registered
446 Posts
What riverpilot69 said. I have the same on my turbotec and won't ever change it!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I can't see paying that kind of money for the Fuse quiver when the Alpine Soft Loc 2 piece I have on my Hoyt works just as good, maybe better. Alpine makes the best quiver on the market today INHO. I have had both the 1 piece and 2 pice models and they are GREAT.

·
Chaser of Whitetails
2,870 Posts
The alpine quiver is a nice quiver, but once I got the Fuse Katana that I have now, the Alpine had to go to Ebay. The Katana is very much worth the cost and a better quiver than the Alpine, IMHO.:darkbeer: :darkbeer: The Hoyt detachable 6 arrow quiver on my back up bow is very nice as well and equal to the Alpine.:wink:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Quiver on Hoyt

What Muy Grande said. Let's you balance the weight both
top and bottom. I have the four arrow on Protec. The Alpine
Soft Loc NOT even in same ballpark....Chuck

·
When's bow season start?
8,913 Posts
Muy Grande said:
The alpine quiver is a nice quiver, but once I got the Fuse Katana that I have now, the Alpine had to go to Ebay. The Katana is very much worth the cost and a better quiver than the Alpine, IMHO.:darkbeer: :darkbeer: The Hoyt detachable 6 arrow quiver on my back up bow is very nice as well and equal to the Alpine.:wink:
I have an Alpine on my older bow and a Hoyt 6 arrow detachable on my Trykon. The Hoyt adds no noise during the shot (I take it off in my treestand but you still need to shoot with it on to see how it shoots and to check for noise just in case you get a shot before its removed), is way easier to remove and I like the way the foam has the holes cut out and is pre-slitted so you don't tear it up. It also spaces the arrows nicely for zero fletching contact.

Nice quiver!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I use the Quickees exclusively. Since I don't leave the quiver on the bow once I'm in the tree, I've never been bothered by them. I tried a Hoyt quiver on my Vipertec, but took it off. I thought it was noisy, even though it didn't affect my shots.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I've used the Hoyt Duralite 2-piece quiver now for several years and love it. One thing to remember though if you are shooting a Trykon, you'll need a specific model for that setup.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Just bought the hoyt 6 arrow quiver for my protec here on AT for a really good price, fits great, matches perfectly. Will report on how efficient it is later on after i hunt with it awhile.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
You may consider a hip quiver. Ive taken mine off my bow for a few years now.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Purchsed the 2 piece duralite, and used it on my hunt. Weight-wise, couldn't even tell it was there. It is a good looking quiver and matches my vipertech. Was pretty expensive though. Thanks for all your input !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts