Archery Talk Forum banner

Hoyt PodiumX VS Prevail / SpiralPro cams VS SVX

391 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Robspartacus
I shoot a Podium X SpiralPro and I love it.
I heard that the Prevail is very similar in terms of geometry that of the Podium X except that the Prevail grip is positionned slightly lower on the riser.
I am asking to those who have made the "upgrade" (from PXE to Prevail), how does the differences feels? Was it worth it for you? If so, what's worth more; going from SpiralPros to SVX or the grip position that is better, or both?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,978 Posts
Had a ProComp and Prevail. The Prevail was better IMO but both are nice. The SVX is a wee bit easier on you without loosing the benefits. I shoot an Invicta SVX now and its better than the prevail. Never shot a Podium so .....

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

· Registered
Hoyt // Easton // Hamskea // Scott // Shrewd // CBE
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a ProComp and Prevail. The Prevail was better IMO but both are nice. The SVX is a wee bit easier on you without loosing the benefits. I shoot an Invicta SVX now and its better than the prevail. Never shot a Podium so .....

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your feedback, appreciated.
Yeahh... I knew this topic would turn into a "why wouldn't you buy an Invicta instead Matt?" topic... Please don't do it to me haha. But no worries I am happy to talk bows here.
I have it at the back of my mind to be honest, the Invicta.
I definitely has the SVX cams in sight for the reasons you said.
I guess I'll just have to try them and see.

Anybody else here also made the switch from PXE/Prevail to Invicta? Thoughts, feedback?

Thanks !

· Registered
3,978 Posts
Thanks for your feedback, appreciated.
Yeahh... I knew this topic would turn into a "why wouldn't you buy an Invicta instead Matt?" topic... Please don't do it to me haha. But no worries I am happy to talk bows here.
I have it at the back of my mind to be honest, the Invicta.
I definitely has the SVX cams in sight for the reasons you said.
I guess I'll just have to try them and see.

Anybody else here also made the switch from PXE/Prevail to Invicta? Thoughts, feedback?

Thanks !
I did a review on the Prevail SVX 37 here as well as the Invicta SVX 37 and even a ProForce. Im not exactly a Hoyt Fanboy, but Im a Hoyt Fanboy. LOL. IMO the SVX is the best cam system on the market and the Invicta holds better than any bow I have ever owned or shot. The Prevail was the best bow I have ever owned or shot until this. My brother just bought an Invicta as well and he says the same thing I do (also came from the Prevail). The pin sets still. Doesn't take a lot of weight on the stabs, and the only way to describe it really is that it is a Hoyt Prevail that takes less weight and holds better. My scores went up directly after getting it. Says a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.