Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello archers, i just joined this forum and i want to know, which bow is better between Hoyt Prevail 37/40 (X3 cam or SVX cam) or PSE Perform X? What is the pros and cons of the bows itself (weight, draw cycle, stability, etc)? Now i'm using Genesis Gen X (2016) and in a few months i want to change between both of the bows above. Honestly i prefer Perform X because it looks cooler than Prevail. I don't know its just me or more people used Prevail than Perform X? Please share your experience between the bows above so i can decide which bow i will buy later. Thank you for your attention, and sorry for my bad english!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Archery Talk Forum

·
Registered
86 Posts
Any answer you get will just be a personal opinion. You really need to hold and shoot both to know.
Bows are just to different from person to person.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree. It is all personal opinion.
I have a prevail 37 SVX cams and I love it, but have not tried the perform X. I guess in my opinion whichever makes you grip the bow better, holding weight and then lastly go for looks. You will be happier with a bow that helps you get a higher score for your specific needs.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I really like my Prevail, and I shoot it very well. But, my local shop recently started carrying PSE's, and I had a chance to shoot the Supra Focus. I really did like they way that bow shot. If I had to choose today, I would have a tough time deciding which one. I like the way the Prevail draws, and holds on the back wall a little better, but I think I aimed better with the PSE. It was a smoother draw, but I like the more aggressive feel of the SVX cam.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts